IMMEDIATE RELEASE Unceded Algonquin Anishinaabe Territories [OTTAWA] (March 11, 2018) – “Canadians know what it looks like when governments get transitions in employment sectors wrong and fail to plan for the potential impacts to workers and communities. Canada’s Task Force […]
- Getting Real about Canada’s Climate Plan
- All Federal Parties Must Reject CAPP’s Election Demands on Energy Development and Climate Change Say Environmental Groups
- Climate Action Network Canada Brief: UNFCCC SB50 Bonn Climate Change Conference
- Climate Action Requires Consistency
- Climate Action Network celebrates Canada’s newest holiday: Carbon Pricing Day!