This March 2011 document outlines the oil sands advocacy strategy in Europe, identifying key objectives and outcomes. It also identifies allies and adversaries and includes the National Energy Board as an ally and ‘aboriginal groups’ and ‘environmental organizations’ as adversaries. […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry