The Pan-Canadian Framework on Clean Growth and Climate Change (PCF) was introduced on December 9, 2016 as a roadmap to assist Canada’s federal and provincial governments to achieve a 2030 target of a 30 percent reduction below 2005 levels of […]
- Getting Real about Canada’s Climate Plan
- All Federal Parties Must Reject CAPP’s Election Demands on Energy Development and Climate Change Say Environmental Groups
- Climate Action Network Canada Brief: UNFCCC SB50 Bonn Climate Change Conference
- Climate Action Requires Consistency
- Climate Action Network celebrates Canada’s newest holiday: Carbon Pricing Day!