This blog post from NRDC’s Susan Casey-Lefkowitz analyzes the two life cycle assessment reports commissioned by the Alberta Energy Research Insitute. “Studies Confirm Tar Sands Dirtiest of Dirty Oils.” Susan Casey-Lefkowitz’s blog. July 23, 2009.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition