This briefing document was prepared by Environment Canada staff for Deputy Minister Paul Boothe for his meeting with Dave Collyer, President of CAPP, the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers on Sep 29, 2011. The document is most interesting as it […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry