Unceded Algonquin Anishinaabe Territories [OTTAWA] (April 1, 2019) – Today Canada achieves a milestone in climate action: every region in the country will now contribute to putting a cost on carbon pollution – a necessary step in cutting Canadian emissions. […]
- Climate Action Network celebrates Canada’s newest holiday: Carbon Pricing Day!
- Our Executive Director Catherine Abreu named one of the world’s 100 most influential people in climate policy
- Climate Action Network Reacts to the 2019 Federal Budget
- Budget 2019 Reaffirms Canada’s Commitment to Remove Subsidies to Oil & Gas, Yet Offers New Handouts to the Sector
- Climate Action Network Reacts to Report by Task Force on Just Transition for Canadian Coal Power Workers and Communities