For Immediate Release Unceded Algonquin Anishinaabe Territories [OTTAWA] (June 5, 2019)—Major Canadian environmental groups are asking all federal parties to reject a set of demands proposed yesterday by the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP), Canada’s largest oil and gas […]
- Getting Real about Canada’s Climate Plan
- All Federal Parties Must Reject CAPP’s Election Demands on Energy Development and Climate Change Say Environmental Groups
- Climate Action Network Canada Brief: UNFCCC SB50 Bonn Climate Change Conference
- Climate Action Requires Consistency
- Climate Action Network celebrates Canada’s newest holiday: Carbon Pricing Day!