Last spring, years of campaigning for accountability and consistency in climate planning paid off when the federal government passed the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act (NZEAA, formerly known as Bill C-12). Now, the deadline is rapidly approaching for the first step […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry