OTTAWA (March 22, 2017) – In response Canada’s 2017 Budget, Climate Action Network – Réseau action climat (CAN-Rac) Canada issued the following statements from its Executive Director, Catherine Abreu, and from CAN-Rac members: “Today’s budget provides the financial backing we need […]
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry