For Immediate Release: April 21, 2021 CLIMATE ACTION NETWORK CANADA, CONSERVATION COUNCIL OF NEW BRUNSWICK, ECOLOGY ACTION CENTRE, ENVIRONMENTAL DEFENCE, ÉQUITERRE, STAND.EARTH, WEST COAST ENVIRONMENTAL LAW Economic modelling shows that Canada’s fair share of climate action comes with unexpected benefits […]
- We’re hiring a Fossil Fuel Supply Campaigns Coordinator!
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry
- Budget 2022 reveals Canada’s inadequate response to global crises and fossil fuel dependence