A New Climate for Conservation: Nature, Carbon and Climate Change in British Columbia explores the role of nature conservation in a climate action strategy for ecological adaptation (Part 1) and ecological mitigation (Part 2), with the key recommendation to develop a comprehensive and integrated Nature Conservation and Climate Action Strategy for the Province of British Columbia (Part 3).
- CER’s Energy Future 2021 sets Canada up for climate failure
- Climate Action Network responds to Speech from the Throne
- Canadian civil society reacts to COP26: incremental inadequate progress; a reason to mobilize
- Climate experts demand Canada push for stronger COP26 decision text
- As COP26 nears end game, draft decision text fails to address the emergency; Canada urged to step up