A New Climate for Conservation: Nature, Carbon and Climate Change in British Columbia explores the role of nature conservation in a climate action strategy for ecological adaptation (Part 1) and ecological mitigation (Part 2), with the key recommendation to develop a comprehensive and integrated Nature Conservation and Climate Action Strategy for the Province of British Columbia (Part 3).
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means