Ensuring the environmental integrity of Quebec’s cap-andtrade system for global warming emissions Authors: Dale Marshall and Ian Bruce, David Suzuki Foundation, Steven Guilbeault, Équiterre.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate