The purpose of this guide is to provide congregations with information and suggestions on energy efficiency and how to retrofit their place of worship. This guide complements the information provided at the Interfaith Symposium on Energy Efficiency hosted at St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church in Halifax on June 24, 2006. The organizer of this Symposium was the Climate Change Centre (hosted at Clean Nova Scotia). Funding for the event was generously provided by the Nova Scotia Department of Energy.
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice