The purpose of this guide is to provide congregations with information and suggestions on energy efficiency and how to retrofit their place of worship. This guide complements the information provided at the Interfaith Symposium on Energy Efficiency hosted at St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church in Halifax on June 24, 2006. The organizer of this Symposium was the Climate Change Centre (hosted at Clean Nova Scotia). Funding for the event was generously provided by the Nova Scotia Department of Energy.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate