Ontario is a North American green economy leader, yet there is still much more to be done if we are to truly pursue a resource efficient, socially inclusive, low carbon economy. In this report, Blue Green Canada lays out a series of recommendations which, if acted upon, would create thousands of jobs and spur economic growth while improving the state of our natural environment and reducing our contributions to climate change.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23