Ontario is a North American green economy leader, yet there is still much more to be done if we are to truly pursue a resource efficient, socially inclusive, low carbon economy. In this report, Blue Green Canada lays out a series of recommendations which, if acted upon, would create thousands of jobs and spur economic growth while improving the state of our natural environment and reducing our contributions to climate change.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act