Ontario is a North American green economy leader, yet there is still much more to be done if we are to truly pursue a resource efficient, socially inclusive, low carbon economy. In this report, Blue Green Canada lays out a series of recommendations which, if acted upon, would create thousands of jobs and spur economic growth while improving the state of our natural environment and reducing our contributions to climate change.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan