Ontario is a North American green economy leader, yet there is still much more to be done if we are to truly pursue a resource efficient, socially inclusive, low carbon economy. In this report, Blue Green Canada lays out a series of recommendations which, if acted upon, would create thousands of jobs and spur economic growth while improving the state of our natural environment and reducing our contributions to climate change.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future