A letter from Environment Minister Kent to Climate Action Network Canada outlining the Canadian government’s position on international climate finance. This position has been heavily criticized and resulted in a First Place Fossil of the Day award at the 2012 climate talks in Doha, Qatar.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23