A letter from Environment Minister Kent to Climate Action Network Canada outlining the Canadian government’s position on international climate finance. This position has been heavily criticized and resulted in a First Place Fossil of the Day award at the 2012 climate talks in Doha, Qatar.
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action