A letter from Environment Minister Kent to Climate Action Network Canada outlining the Canadian government’s position on international climate finance. This position has been heavily criticized and resulted in a First Place Fossil of the Day award at the 2012 climate talks in Doha, Qatar.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future