Tuesday, May 22, 2012
|You are receiving this email because you signed up for our newsletter at www.climateactionnetwork.ca. If you prefer, you unsubscribe by clicking the link above.|
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry