The new report, Dirty Oil Diplomacy – The Canadian Government’s Global Push to Sell the Tar Sands, outlines the changing domestic and international policies of the Canadian government as they work to expand the tar sands – Canada’s fastest growing source of greenhouse gas pollution. This report is based on hundreds of pages of documents obtained through Canadian freedom of information laws. It paints a clear picture for the first time of the tar sands advocacy strategy, a collaborative effort of the Governments’ of Canada and Alberta along with industry to ensure that no doors are closed to Canada’s highly polluting tar sands.
- Mandate Letter to PM Trudeau
- Movement voices unite, calling on Liberals to work across party lines and deliver ambitious climate policies
- Media Advisory: Movement Voices Unite, Calling on Liberals to Work Across Party Lines and Deliver Ambitious Climate Policies
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the 2019 federal election
- Your Ultimate #VoteClimate Guide to Election 2019