This March 2011 document outlines the oil sands advocacy strategy in Europe, identifying key objectives and outcomes. It also identifies allies and adversaries and includes the National Energy Board as an ally and ‘aboriginal groups’ and ‘environmental organizations’ as adversaries. It was released and covered in,”Feds list First Nations, green groups as oilsands ‘adversaries’” by Postmedia News on January 26, 2012.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23