This March 2011 document outlines the oil sands advocacy strategy in Europe, identifying key objectives and outcomes. It also identifies allies and adversaries and includes the National Energy Board as an ally and ‘aboriginal groups’ and ‘environmental organizations’ as adversaries. It was released and covered in,”Feds list First Nations, green groups as oilsands ‘adversaries’” by Postmedia News on January 26, 2012.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada