This March 2011 document outlines the oil sands advocacy strategy in Europe, identifying key objectives and outcomes. It also identifies allies and adversaries and includes the National Energy Board as an ally and ‘aboriginal groups’ and ‘environmental organizations’ as adversaries. It was released and covered in,”Feds list First Nations, green groups as oilsands ‘adversaries’” by Postmedia News on January 26, 2012.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition