This March 2011 document outlines the oil sands advocacy strategy in Europe, identifying key objectives and outcomes. It also identifies allies and adversaries and includes the National Energy Board as an ally and ‘aboriginal groups’ and ‘environmental organizations’ as adversaries. It was released and covered in,”Feds list First Nations, green groups as oilsands ‘adversaries’” by Postmedia News on January 26, 2012.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan