DURBAN, South Africa – Canada is pushing for a new binding international climate change regime to come into effect within four years to avoid dangerous interference with the atmosphere, Environment Minister Peter Kent said Thursday.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône