This morning, members of TckTckTck and CAN joined 2000 Durban students in creating the world’s largest human lion on the beach. Their goal? Urge leaders at COP 17 to have the courage to create a breakthrough agreement that will ensure a safe future for young Africans and people all over the world.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada