DURBAN, South Africa – The United States has become the major stumbling block to progress at the mid point of negotiations over a new international climate regime say civil society and many of the 193 nations attending the United Nations climate change conference here in Durban.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23