DURBAN, South Africa – The United States has become the major stumbling block to progress at the mid point of negotiations over a new international climate regime say civil society and many of the 193 nations attending the United Nations climate change conference here in Durban.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future