Wander through the underground parking garage where dozens of countries have their offices at the Durban climate summit, and you’ll find the doors open and the delegates friendly – except when you reach the Canadian government office. There the door is closed and a sign says: “Authorized personnel only.”
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry