Canadians need to shoulder their share of responsibility for addressing climate change, says the primate of the Anglican Church of Canada. After all, points out Archbishop Fred Hiltz, Canada is one of the world’s largest per capita emitters of greenhouse gases.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act