Canadians need to shoulder their share of responsibility for addressing climate change, says the primate of the Anglican Church of Canada. After all, points out Archbishop Fred Hiltz, Canada is one of the world’s largest per capita emitters of greenhouse gases.
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23