Canadians need to shoulder their share of responsibility for addressing climate change, says the primate of the Anglican Church of Canada. After all, points out Archbishop Fred Hiltz, Canada is one of the world’s largest per capita emitters of greenhouse gases.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry