Canadians need to shoulder their share of responsibility for addressing climate change, says the primate of the Anglican Church of Canada. After all, points out Archbishop Fred Hiltz, Canada is one of the world’s largest per capita emitters of greenhouse gases.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future