OTTAWA — Environment Minister Peter Kent has warned that some of the opposition to the Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline, which would run from Alberta’s oilsands to a new marine terminal in Kitimat, B.C., is not genuine.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan