OTTAWA — Environment Minister Peter Kent has warned that some of the opposition to the Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline, which would run from Alberta’s oilsands to a new marine terminal in Kitimat, B.C., is not genuine.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition