As Canadian negotiators meet in Durban, South Africa for COP 17, an Oil Clean-up Crew visited the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) this morning, mops and cleaning supplies in hand, to clean up the oil industry’s influence on the Canadian government.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate