As rumors swirled about Canada’s potential withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol on greenhouse gas emissions, the nation continued its Fossil Award–winning sweep at the COP17 talks in Durban, South Africa, on November 30 as the Climate Action Network (CAN) handed out its daily dose of anti-kudos to countries that put pollution-causing development ahead of lives.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23