As rumors swirled about Canada’s potential withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol on greenhouse gas emissions, the nation continued its Fossil Award–winning sweep at the COP17 talks in Durban, South Africa, on November 30 as the Climate Action Network (CAN) handed out its daily dose of anti-kudos to countries that put pollution-causing development ahead of lives.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan