As rumors swirled about Canada’s potential withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol on greenhouse gas emissions, the nation continued its Fossil Award–winning sweep at the COP17 talks in Durban, South Africa, on November 30 as the Climate Action Network (CAN) handed out its daily dose of anti-kudos to countries that put pollution-causing development ahead of lives.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône