OTTAWA — The Canadian government’s anti-Kyoto Protocol views have angered emerging economies at international climate change negotiations that suggest that Environment Minister Peter Kent’s position is putting global action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions “in peril” and out of reach.
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling on Carbon Pricing
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan