OTTAWA — The Canadian government’s anti-Kyoto Protocol views have angered emerging economies at international climate change negotiations that suggest that Environment Minister Peter Kent’s position is putting global action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions “in peril” and out of reach.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône