OTTAWA — The Canadian government’s anti-Kyoto Protocol views have angered emerging economies at international climate change negotiations that suggest that Environment Minister Peter Kent’s position is putting global action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions “in peril” and out of reach.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate