OTTAWA — The Canadian government’s anti-Kyoto Protocol views have angered emerging economies at international climate change negotiations that suggest that Environment Minister Peter Kent’s position is putting global action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions “in peril” and out of reach.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23