Renewable energy is surpassing fossil fuels for the first time in new power-plant investments, shaking off setbacks from the financial crisis and an impasse at the United Nations global warming talks … findings indicate the world is shifting toward consuming more renewable energy even without a global agreement on limiting greenhouse gases.
- Our LUSH Giving Tuesday Campaign
- COP25 derailed as polluters prioritized over people and planet
- Environmental groups welcome Minister Wilkinson promising greater action on climate change to the global community
- Statement: Canadian civil society calls on Minister Wilkinson to show up to COP25 with real climate ambition
- Climate Action Network Canada Response to Speech from the Throne