Renewable energy is surpassing fossil fuels for the first time in new power-plant investments, shaking off setbacks from the financial crisis and an impasse at the United Nations global warming talks … findings indicate the world is shifting toward consuming more renewable energy even without a global agreement on limiting greenhouse gases.
- No New Money For Oil and Gas Companies—Give It To Workers—Say Large Collection of Groups Representing More Than One Million Canadians
- Green New Deal for Canada: Reception on the Hill
- Climate Action Network Days on the Hill
- Climate Action Network Canada Reacts to Teck’s Decision
- Our LUSH Giving Tuesday Campaign