Renewable energy is surpassing fossil fuels for the first time in new power-plant investments, shaking off setbacks from the financial crisis and an impasse at the United Nations global warming talks … findings indicate the world is shifting toward consuming more renewable energy even without a global agreement on limiting greenhouse gases.
- We’re hiring a Fossil Fuel Supply Campaigns Coordinator!
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry
- Budget 2022 reveals Canada’s inadequate response to global crises and fossil fuel dependence