Green Party of Canada Leader, Elizabeth May, sets the facts straight on the Canadian Governments most often repeated distortions around the Kyoto Protocol and climate-change agreements. Check out her fact sheet here.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill