Presentation made by Ian Bruce of the David Suzuki Foundation on lessons learned from BC’s carbon tax (it’s not a tax, it’s a solution. Presented at the Provincial and Territorial Climate Leadership Conference, November 1, 2011.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan