Transport & Environment briefing on the Commission’s proposal to implement the FQD. The purpose of the paper is to provide a brief overview of the proposal and also to deal with some myths about it that are often advanced by the government of Alberta/Canada and the oil industry.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône