Transport & Environment briefing on the Commission’s proposal to implement the FQD. The purpose of the paper is to provide a brief overview of the proposal and also to deal with some myths about it that are often advanced by the government of Alberta/Canada and the oil industry.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan