Transport & Environment briefing on the Commission’s proposal to implement the FQD. The purpose of the paper is to provide a brief overview of the proposal and also to deal with some myths about it that are often advanced by the government of Alberta/Canada and the oil industry.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future