WWF’s new study, The Energy Report, outlines how all the world’s energy can be provided cleanly, renewably and economically by 2050. This will vastly reduce anxieties over energy security, pollution and catastrophic climate change.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate