WWF’s new study, The Energy Report, outlines how all the world’s energy can be provided cleanly, renewably and economically by 2050. This will vastly reduce anxieties over energy security, pollution and catastrophic climate change.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill