Complaint filed by the National Petrochemical and Refiner’s Association (NPRA) et al. against the California Air Resources Board, claiming that a Low Carbon Fuel Standard is unconstitutional.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry