Complaint filed by the National Petrochemical and Refiner’s Association (NPRA) et al. against the California Air Resources Board, claiming that a Low Carbon Fuel Standard is unconstitutional.
- CER’s Energy Future 2021 sets Canada up for climate failure
- Climate Action Network responds to Speech from the Throne
- Canadian civil society reacts to COP26: incremental inadequate progress; a reason to mobilize
- Climate experts demand Canada push for stronger COP26 decision text
- As COP26 nears end game, draft decision text fails to address the emergency; Canada urged to step up