CETA negotiations “have been driven by major European and Canadian multinationals which want market access to vital public services so that they can profit at the expense of workers and consumers,” said Paul Murphy. Read more……
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry