The federal government has acknowledged that it deliberately excluded data indicating a 20 per cent increase in pollution from Canada’s oilsands industry in 2009 from a recent 567-page report on climate change that it was required to submit to the United Nations. Read more…..
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada