This document outlines Canada’s wishes to harmonize its climate change policies with that of the US pertaining to the Copenhagen Accord, CCS development and deployment under the Clean Energy Dialogue (CED), and new tailpipe emissions regulations.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan