This document outlines Canada’s wishes to harmonize its climate change policies with that of the US pertaining to the Copenhagen Accord, CCS development and deployment under the Clean Energy Dialogue (CED), and new tailpipe emissions regulations.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23