This document outlines Canada’s wishes to harmonize its climate change policies with that of the US pertaining to the Copenhagen Accord, CCS development and deployment under the Clean Energy Dialogue (CED), and new tailpipe emissions regulations.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act