This document provides an overview of the progress being made under the US-Canada Clean Energy Dialogue Action Plan and the current status of several projects being proposed by the working groups involved such as development and deployment of clean energy technologies, collaborative research, and increased public awareness and outreach programs. Read more….
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill