This document provides an overview of the progress being made under the US-Canada Clean Energy Dialogue Action Plan and the current status of several projects being proposed by the working groups involved such as development and deployment of clean energy technologies, collaborative research, and increased public awareness and outreach programs. Read more….
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada