This document provides an overview of the progress being made under the US-Canada Clean Energy Dialogue Action Plan and the current status of several projects being proposed by the working groups involved such as development and deployment of clean energy technologies, collaborative research, and increased public awareness and outreach programs. Read more….
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône