This document provides an overview of the progress being made under the US-Canada Clean Energy Dialogue Action Plan and the current status of several projects being proposed by the working groups involved such as development and deployment of clean energy technologies, collaborative research, and increased public awareness and outreach programs. Read more….
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate