This document provides an overview of the progress being made under the US-Canada Clean Energy Dialogue Action Plan and the current status of several projects being proposed by the working groups involved such as development and deployment of clean energy technologies, collaborative research, and increased public awareness and outreach programs. Read more….
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act