This document outlines US 2011 Budget spending on Climate Change initiatives and Clean Energy initiatives. Funding was increased in many areas related to such areas such as for implementation of GHG emission standards for vehicles and stationary power sources, development of climate centres to identify and monitor the most vulnerable areas to climate change and increase funds for climate research and science as a whole, increased power allotments for solar and wind generation, and more.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act