This document outlines US 2011 Budget spending on Climate Change initiatives and Clean Energy initiatives. Funding was increased in many areas related to such areas such as for implementation of GHG emission standards for vehicles and stationary power sources, development of climate centres to identify and monitor the most vulnerable areas to climate change and increase funds for climate research and science as a whole, increased power allotments for solar and wind generation, and more.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône