This document is a question and answer piece, which highlights several current issues such as the progress of tailpipe emissions standards being passed, technologies for oil and gas industries, market security and competiveness of these oil companies if certain standards are in place and the costs associated with such standards, and also the ability of the EPA to provide resources to analyze climate change and specific climate issues throughout the country.
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future