This document is a question and answer piece, which highlights several current issues such as the progress of tailpipe emissions standards being passed, technologies for oil and gas industries, market security and competiveness of these oil companies if certain standards are in place and the costs associated with such standards, and also the ability of the EPA to provide resources to analyze climate change and specific climate issues throughout the country.
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties
- Climate Action Network calls for postponement of COP26 until safety and equity concerns addressed
- CAN-Rac’s 2021 Federal Election Policy Priorities
- “Code red” IPCC report confirms the urgent need for large-scale climate action
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition