This document outlines the United States preliminary views and proposals on climate change coming from Copenhagen and moving into the conference in Mexico in 2010. Also outlined are the main focus points taken from the Copenhagen Accord as well as the U.S. views related to several of these focus points.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill