This document outlines the United States preliminary views and proposals on climate change coming from Copenhagen and moving into the conference in Mexico in 2010. Also outlined are the main focus points taken from the Copenhagen Accord as well as the U.S. views related to several of these focus points.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate