This letter sent by Catherine Day to Ms Urbancic, EU Policy Officer, Low Carbon Fuels, Transport and Environment, clearly demonstrates the implications of setting specific values of emission intensities for Canadian tar sands crude oil on EU-Canada trade and neogtiations.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône