This letter sent by Catherine Day to Ms Urbancic, EU Policy Officer, Low Carbon Fuels, Transport and Environment, clearly demonstrates the implications of setting specific values of emission intensities for Canadian tar sands crude oil on EU-Canada trade and neogtiations.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23