This letter sent by Catherine Day to Ms Urbancic, EU Policy Officer, Low Carbon Fuels, Transport and Environment, clearly demonstrates the implications of setting specific values of emission intensities for Canadian tar sands crude oil on EU-Canada trade and neogtiations.
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan