This document details Canada’s commitment to combat climate change through governmental policy and promises to meet the emission standards which had been set at the Copenhagen Conference. Also outlined is the plan to implement regulations on vehicle tailpipe emissions through the Canadian Environmental Protection Act as well as plans to implement a North American Cap-and-Trade system for GHG emissions.
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises
- Climate Action Network to host climate roundtable with all major parties