This document details Canada’s commitment to combat climate change through governmental policy and promises to meet the emission standards which had been set at the Copenhagen Conference. Also outlined is the plan to implement regulations on vehicle tailpipe emissions through the Canadian Environmental Protection Act as well as plans to implement a North American Cap-and-Trade system for GHG emissions.
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23