This document outlines several examples of initiatives undertaken by the Federal Government of Canada to support the development and research of ‘green technologies’ both industrially and in terms of Canadian residences. It also outlines the use of tax measures and environmental policies used by the federal government to help combat climate change.
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada
- Environmental organizations representing millions of Canadians urges Prime Minister Trudeau to listen to the majority – climate-concerned voters – and swiftly fulfil climate promises