This document outlines several examples of initiatives undertaken by the Federal Government of Canada to support the development and research of ‘green technologies’ both industrially and in terms of Canadian residences. It also outlines the use of tax measures and environmental policies used by the federal government to help combat climate change.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate