This document outlines several examples of initiatives undertaken by the Federal Government of Canada to support the development and research of ‘green technologies’ both industrially and in terms of Canadian residences. It also outlines the use of tax measures and environmental policies used by the federal government to help combat climate change.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill