This document outlines several examples of initiatives undertaken by the Federal Government of Canada to support the development and research of ‘green technologies’ both industrially and in terms of Canadian residences. It also outlines the use of tax measures and environmental policies used by the federal government to help combat climate change.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act