This document is a biography of the President of Shell Oil Company, Marvin Odum. Mr. Odum is the Director of the Upstream Americas business as well Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Athabasca Oil Sands Project, he sits on the board of directors of the American Petroleum Institute as well as on its Executive Committee. He is also a commissioner of The Aspen Institute Dialogue and Commission on Arctic Climate Change.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act