This document is a biography of the Ambassador of Canada to the United States of America, Gary Doer. Doer, a former Premier of Manitoba for 10 years, worked extensively to improve Canada-U.S. cooperation in areas such as trade, agriculture, water quality, climate change, and renewable energy.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate