This document is a biography of the Ambassador of Canada to the United States of America, Gary Doer. Doer, a former Premier of Manitoba for 10 years, worked extensively to improve Canada-U.S. cooperation in areas such as trade, agriculture, water quality, climate change, and renewable energy.
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada
- Organizations ask for climate action in throne speech/ Les organisations demandent de l’action climatique dans le discours du trône