This document is a biography of the Ambassador of Canada to the United States of America, Gary Doer. Doer, a former Premier of Manitoba for 10 years, worked extensively to improve Canada-U.S. cooperation in areas such as trade, agriculture, water quality, climate change, and renewable energy.
- Civil Society Reacts to Canada’s Newly Announced Federal Climate Target
- New research: Canada can double climate ambition for 2030 and reduce energy costs
- Federal Budget React: Canadian Civil Society Responds
- Press Release: International experts urge Canada to step up ambition, climate finance, green investments and prioritize a just transition and climate justice
- Environmental groups urge federal parliamentarians to unblock climate bill