This document is a biography of the Ambassador of Canada to the United States of America, Gary Doer. Doer, a former Premier of Manitoba for 10 years, worked extensively to improve Canada-U.S. cooperation in areas such as trade, agriculture, water quality, climate change, and renewable energy.
- Canada’s new Net Zero Advisory Body and Bill C-12
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act