This document is a biography of the Ambassador of Canada to the United States of America, Gary Doer. Doer, a former Premier of Manitoba for 10 years, worked extensively to improve Canada-U.S. cooperation in areas such as trade, agriculture, water quality, climate change, and renewable energy.
- We’re hiring a Francophone Communities Campaign Coordinator!
- Oil and gas cap is Canada’s chance to reverse emissions trajectory, if done right
- G7 leaders open the door to gas expansion, putting global climate goals at risk
- Civil society groups urge Canada and B.C. to end harassment of land defenders and comply with UN calls to action
- Quebec finally legally protected against the fossil fuel industry