“About a month ago, there was concern that the wheels could be coming off British Columbia’s efforts to build a clean energy economy. In particular, B.C.’s continued involvement in the Western Climate Initiative’s cap-and-trade system looked to be at risk. Thankfully, recent statements from B.C. Liberal leader Christy Clark and NDP candidate David Eby — contests in today’s Point Grey by-election — tell a different story.” more.
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate