“About a month ago, there was concern that the wheels could be coming off British Columbia’s efforts to build a clean energy economy. In particular, B.C.’s continued involvement in the Western Climate Initiative’s cap-and-trade system looked to be at risk. Thankfully, recent statements from B.C. Liberal leader Christy Clark and NDP candidate David Eby — contests in today’s Point Grey by-election — tell a different story.” more.
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan
- Collaboration with the Foundation for Environmental Stewardship
- Climate Action Network Canada’s Executive Director Catherine Abreu Responds to Speech from the Throne: A Call to Parliamentarians to Meet the Challenges of This Time
- Ensuring a Just Recovery for Canada