“About a month ago, there was concern that the wheels could be coming off British Columbia’s efforts to build a clean energy economy. In particular, B.C.’s continued involvement in the Western Climate Initiative’s cap-and-trade system looked to be at risk. Thankfully, recent statements from B.C. Liberal leader Christy Clark and NDP candidate David Eby — contests in today’s Point Grey by-election — tell a different story.” more.
- Delivery of promised $100 billion delayed again; new climate finance plan fails to match the urgency of the need
- CAN-Rac releases COP26 brief, A Manifesto of Resistance
- New poll reveals Canadians want Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to deliver on climate promises in his first 100 days in office
- Governments must urgently present a clear pathway for the future of oil and gas workers: new report from Climate Action Network and Blue Green Canada
- Shannon Franssen announced as new Executive Director of Climate Action Network Canada