“The federal government views potential health impacts of oilsands development on Aboriginal communities as an obstacle to promoting the industry’s image and its growth in the United States, says a newly-released document from the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.” Read more…..
- CER’s Energy Future 2021 sets Canada up for climate failure
- Climate Action Network responds to Speech from the Throne
- Canadian civil society reacts to COP26: incremental inadequate progress; a reason to mobilize
- Climate experts demand Canada push for stronger COP26 decision text
- As COP26 nears end game, draft decision text fails to address the emergency; Canada urged to step up