“Gary Mar loves to cook. It’s his way of relaxing after a hard day’s work — lobbying against U.S. clean energy laws, say, or making “aggressive” oil sands pitches to hostile members of Congress.” Read more….
- Climate Action Network Canada and the Canadian Coalition for Climate and Development respond to G7 announcement on climate finance
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to Government of Canada’s Policy Statement on future thermal coal mining projects and project expansions
- Environmental organizations urge swift passage of amended climate bill through Parliament
- The IEA’s new report outlines a pathway to net-zero by 2050. Here’s why it matters & what it means
- A Climate Accountability Law for a Safe and Brighter Future