“The Canadian government has stepped up lobbying in Europe for its highly-polluting tar sands industry, repeating its threats of trade conflict, a leaked letter shows. The letter dated March 18 to Europe’s commissioners for climate, trade and energy follows Canada’s denial it threatened to scrap a free trade deal unless the European Union alters planned environmental laws.” Read more...
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Reacts to the Federal Government’s New Climate Action Plan
- Climate Action Network Canada Responds to the Fall Fiscal Update
- High-Level Recommendations for Bill C-12, the Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac’s Catherine Abreu Issues Statement on the Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act
- CAN-Rac Statement on the Federal Government of Canada’s newly announced $10 billion dollar infrastructure plan