Part of Paul Frazer’s job is knowing when to tell the Alberta government to just relax. He’s a full-time professional lobbyist with 16 years experience in Washington, D.C. He knows what he’s doing. Read more….
- No room for provincial exceptionalism when it comes to cutting carbon pollution
- Climate Action Network Canada reacts to the One Planet Summit in Paris, and Canada’s role there
- CAN-Rac and others call on Ministers to fulfil their commitments to reform and phase out fossil fuel subsidies
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan