Part of Paul Frazer’s job is knowing when to tell the Alberta government to just relax. He’s a full-time professional lobbyist with 16 years experience in Washington, D.C. He knows what he’s doing. Read more….
- CAN-Rac is hiring an Executive Director! [deadline extended]
- Canada’s new Nationally Determined Contribution does not reflect the country’s highest possible ambition
- After years of mobilization, civil society celebrates passage of Bill C-12
- A People’s Plan: Benchmarks for Evaluating Canada’s International Climate Commitments Ahead of 2021 Summit
- Environmental groups celebrate adoption of Bill C-12 in House of Commons and call for quick passage through Senate