Part of Paul Frazer’s job is knowing when to tell the Alberta government to just relax. He’s a full-time professional lobbyist with 16 years experience in Washington, D.C. He knows what he’s doing. Read more….
- Powering Past Coal Announcement Shows Rise of International Collective Action; Domestic Implementation will Bring it Home
- Canada Must Bring Just Transition into their Climate Plan
- Climate Action Network Establishes Expectations for Canada at UN Climate Negotiations in Bonn
- MEDIA ADVISORY: CAN-Rac Members Available for Comment at COP23
- Inputs to the Government of Canada about Loss and Damage for COP23